- Members may book a court up to 7 days in advance
- Members must show the opponent's name on the booking sheets. This is vital for contact tracing; your court will be cancelled if no opponent is entered before you play.
- Members playing on a court that has not been booked in their name before going on the court may be asked to leave the court.
- Members are not allowed to book courts for both sports at the same.
- Peak times are from 5pm onwards, Monday – Sunday for Squash and Tennis Courts.
- Off-Peak times are for Squash & Tennis courts times before 5pm Monday – Sunday.
- Squash Courts:
- Maximum 1 peak-time booking per member per day.
- Maximum 1 off-peak booking per member per day.
- Tennis Courts:
- Only three half-hour tennis bookings per member per day
- Due to COVID-19 guests currently cannot play at the club.
- Guests must play with a member.
- Members are also reminded that their Guests must sign the Visitors Book.
- The guest fee is to be paid on the day
- If a member is found to be playing guests without paying the relevant guest fee they may be subjected to a reprimand from the club's committee or hearing regarding their actions.
- Members are encouraged to cancel a court as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- Courts cancelled more than 24 hours in advance are acceptable.
- Courts cancelled within 24 hours carry a penalty if not utilised (re-booked) by another member (see below).
- Please see the membership rates & benefits section of our website for current restrictions based on your membership category
Penalties & Fines
- If a member does not show up, cancels a court within 24hrs of the booking date (and it is not re-booked by another member) or books a court for both sports at the same time, 3 times in one month without an extenuating reason. Then their booking privileges will be revoked for 2 weeks. Members will then have 2 months' probation period during which if they do not play on a booked court or if they cancel 3 times during this period with less than 24 hours' notice, then their booking privileges will be revoked for a minimum of one month and they will be fined £20. Booking privileges will only be reinstated once the one month has expired and the fine is paid (when this occurs it will take a day or two for that member to be reinstated). If you have an extenuating reason for missing your booked court please contact Committee Member, Christian Thomas, (details in the directory).